Remember when your floors shined, your tiles sparkled and your carpets radiated with color? We do too. For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County has provided floor cleaning services as well as upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and more for homeowners, renters and anyone who wants their home to look and feel its best.
We discuss your needs to develop and implement our cleaning services, meeting your specific demands and your schedule. More importantly, we do what we say we’re going to do and follow up with you to confirm your complete satisfaction.
Whatever you need cleaned, ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County has you covered:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Post-Construction Clean-Up
Your office building is the face of your company. To keep your organization at its best, ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County services of the highest standards backed by our local experts who understand your unique needs. Using the latest technologies and procedures, we help provide a clean, healthy environment for you and your employees that is done to your complete satisfaction. Simply put, ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County cares about clean and it shows in our work, our people, our accountability to you, and our commitment to delivering on our word, every day.
Our Commercial Cleaning services in New Ulm, MN and surrounding areas include:
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County.
Count on the experts at ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County for:
- 24/7/365 Response – Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to get your life back to normal.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County has set the standard for water damage services.
- Best-of-Class Methods – Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced Technology – We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home.
- Insurance Capabilities – We offer comprehensive water mitigation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
- IICRC Standards – ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.
Fire Damage in the Home
Seeing your home and precious possessions consumed by fire can be one of the most severe losses that a homeowner can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage. At ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County our technicians are more than talented professionals; they’re caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible, while keeping you informed every step of the way.
With ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County, you benefit from more than 60 years of home fire restoration expertise and ongoing guidance throughout the process.
- 24/7/365 – Quick response and action are critical. The more time that elapses before treatment, the greater the damage.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, we have come through for homeowners as a highly reputable, licensed, insured and endorsed provider of fire and smoke restoration services.
- IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians – Our experts have completed advanced training in fire mitigation, restoration and corrosion control. We also require Continuing Education to learn about new techniques and equipment to better serve you in your time of need.
- Insurance Capabilities – We understand that as the property owner, you deserve clear and thorough communication, and we will give our full cooperation to both you and your insurance claims representative.
One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home’s physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we’re here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
Mold is present everywhere in nature, but when it finds its way into your home it can be a major problem. ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County use infrared technology as part of the mold detection process and special chemicals to help remediate the mold and protect your home.
Take action at the first sign of mold. If the mold growth already seems large, call the experts at ServiceMaster Cleaning Services of Brown County.